Sunday, September 4, 2011

ASK DR. LEEDOM: Disgraced psychiatrist Dr. Liane Leedom is on the Board of Directors and functions as Admin on the Aftermath Surviving Psychopathy website???

I have never quite understood this and it seems the only way I have been able to make sense of it is that they use her for publicity. Survivor SMIVOR, Dr. Leedom makes a mockery of survivor-ship since she clearly is not one, but has instead created many victims when she played 'CoP' and/or codependent psychopath. Please see:expert or smexpert

When questioning people I tend to not use my real name and I do this in order to protect myself from psychopathy expert backlash. I emailed Dr. Leedom in regards to her ever so loud survivor-ship voice and this the response I got from her:

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Liane J. Leedom, M.D. <ljleedom@aol.com> wrote:

Thank you for writing to ask me about this yourself. It is not always possible to prove one's innocence especially if a psychopathic individual(s) intentionally set up a situation to make it appear that willful wrong doing took place. It was not possible for me to fight to defend myself for many reasons. As you may be aware, many innocent people are indeed punished, and there is no guarantee that the truth about every situation will be made known. At the time of this incident I had a baby under a year old to care for and two young daughters who deserved a life.  I therefore opted to accept responsibility for the harm that was done under my watch, since indeed I was responsible for the clinic. I sought to insure the victims received compensation and tried to mitigate the harm done. I did not lose my medical license as a result of the incidents, but was restricted from practice.


You might also be interested to know that all of the victims received financial compensation from my malpractice insurance carrier. They received this compensation because those responsible for deciding the claim believed my testimony that I did not know what was going on in the clinic, but was like others deceived by a con artist.


Beyond what took place 9 years ago, I have sought to do good for society by helping others and teaching. Consider that many people are manipulated by psychopathic individuals, sometimes harm to others is the result, not all of these people deserve to be treated with disdain for life. I hope you will consider that those who do try to learn from the experience and also do good later should be given the benefit of the doubt.



Sincerely,
Liane J. Leedom, M.D.
What do you think????????????